Test and develop your business with the EM Normandie Incubator
For several years now, the EM Normandie Incubator has been helping you with your business creation project.
Whether you are new to entrepreneurship or have some experience, benefit from its support throughout your studies... And move serenely from the idea to the creation of your startup!
- 300+ projects supported by the Incubator since its creation
- 140+ students and graduates have started their own business
- 10% of graduates are entrepreneurs
Who can join the EM Normandie Incubator?
This tailor-made support service is offered to all students of the School who wish to become entrepreneurs, regardless of their campus. It is completely free of charge during your studies and up to 6 months after your graduation.
It is also available to the School's graduates as part of the Alumni offer.
Reveal the entrepreneur in you!
What support is offered?
By joining the EM Normandie Incubator, you follow a three-stage path that covers the entire process of creating a company, from the raw idea to its final development.
All these stages aim to give you the methodology, expertise and entrepreneurial reflexes that will make you an autonomous and successful business leader.
Validate your market and prepare the launch of your product/service.
Duration: 4 months
Find your first customers and structure your business plan.
Duration: 8 to 12 months
Grow your business through fundraising, international market launch and digital business development.
Duration: 12 months
At each stage of the support, you will benefit from multiple services:
- workshops: creating a community around your project, managing a crowdfunding campaign, creating your visual identity, defining your business plan, finding financing, finding customers, etc.
- coaching sessions with the Incubator team
- individual coaching sessions with an entrepreneur and business experts: communication strategy, marketing, accounting
- afterworks with other incubated students
- meetings with entrepreneurs
- pitch preparation
- project audit
- E-learning and online tools...
This comprehensive and tailor-made package will lead you on the path to entrepreneurial success.
How to join the Incubator?
Apply for the 2 annual calls for projects, pitch your promising idea and get your place in EM Normandie Incubator.
The EM Normandie Incubator success stories
Every year, students bring their business projects to life with the help of EM Normandie Incubator. Discover these success stories in the testimonies on the site.
Valentin BARTHEL and Pierre-Guillaume VILLEDARY - 2015 graduates
Match and Work
Agathe BESVEL, Fanny BLANDIN and Laure BOULAN - Students
Juliette BURON - 2019 graduate
Émeric COUASNON - 2016 graduate
Mégane FLEURY - 2016 graduate
Les Petites Culotées
Shonnead DÉGREMONT - 2018 graduate
Renaud de CARAYON - Student
Alice de GUYENRO - 2017 graduate
Dealer de Coque
Louis HAINCOURT - 2018 graduate
Basile LAIGRE - 2018 graduate
Clara MERMIN - 2018 graduate