How do I get into a Business School as an international student?
Bachelor International Management
International applicants can join this programme:
- in 1st year: open to applicants who hold or are in the process of obtaining a non-French diploma (A Levels, High-School Diploma, etc.).
- 3rd year: open to students who have or are in the process of obtaining a non-French diploma equivalent to 2 years of higher education (Bac+2 or 120 ECTS credits).
Master in Management
International students can join this programme in the 4th year.
It is open to students with a non-French degree obtained after at least three years of higher education outside France (Licence, Bachelor, Benke, etc.).
Post-Master degree and MSc
MSc programmes are open to students with a 4-year degree or equivalent.
MS programmes are open to students with :
- a 5-year degree (engineering school, business school or university)
- or a foreign degree equivalent 5 years of higher education
- or an M1 degree (4-year degree) or equivalent, for candidates with at least three years' professional experience.
This programme is open in the 1st year to students who hold or are in the process of obtaining a non-French diploma (A Levels, High-School Diploma, etc.).
On the same topic
How does the admission process work for international students?
Can we visit the EM Normandie premises at any time of the year?
Why study at a French business school?
What services are available to support international students?
What are the conditions for access to work-study training for international students?
I am an international student, am I entitled to specific assistance during my stay in France?
I am an international student, can I apply for a scholarship?