I am an international student, am I entitled to specific assistance during my stay in France?

With your student card, you benefit from all the advantages offered to students in France: discounts in museums, cinemas, transport, university restaurants, certain restaurant chains, etc.

If your visa or residence permit indicates "VLS-TS Etudiant D Visa CESEDA R311-3", you are potentially eligible for housing benefits from the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (CAF). You will find more information in part 3 "Housing" or on their website by clicking here.

Of course, you will also benefit from access to all of the School's services (associations, sports classes, psychologist, social worker, Alumni mentoring, Career Path, etc.), regardless of your nationality, even in English!