I am an international student: am I entitled to specific assistance during my stay in France?

With your student card you benefit from all the advantages offered to students in France: discounts in museums - cinemas - transport - university restaurants - certain restaurant chains...

If your visa or residence permit indicates "VLS-TS Etudiant D Visa CESEDA R311-3": you are potentially eligible for housing benefits from the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (CAF). You will find more information in part 3 "Housing" or on their website by clicking here.

Of course you will also benefit from access to all of the School's services (associations - sports classes - psychologist - social worker - Alumni mentoring - Career Path...) regardless of your nationality - even in English!