23 February 2023
Eduniversal 2023 MS & MSc ranking: 13 EM Normandie programmes ranked
4 programmes are in the Top 5 of their respective categories:
- The MSc International Marketing and Business Development is second in "intercultural management",
- The MS Marketing, Communication & Agrifood Engineering, taught in partnership with the UniLaSalle engineering school, is 4th in "Management of Agri-food Industries",
- The MS Territorial Development Strategy is also 4th among the best courses in "Public Management",
- The MSc International Events Management is 5th in "Event Communication".
In the "Logistics" speciality, which has 30 programmes ranked, the 2 MSc Supply Chain Management and International Logistics and Port Management are respectively 21st and 26th,
The MS Human Resources Manager joins the top 20 best programmes in "Human Resources Management" in 19th place, while the MS Marketing Strategy and Business Development gains 3 places, 23th in the "Marketing" speciality.
4 programmes enter the 2023 ranking, including 2 in the Top 10 :
- The MSc Financial Data Management, 9th in "Business Intelligence",
- The MSc Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy, taught in partnership with EPITA, is 10th in "Artificial Intelligence”,
- The MSc Banking, Finance and Fintech, 30th in "Banking-Finance",
- The MSc Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle, 20th in the "Luxury Management" category.
New in 2023: regional rankings
For the first time, Eduniversal is offering regional rankings with 1,081 programmes in 8 regions and 16 specialities for a local reading of the rankings!
5 EM Normandie programmes are listed in the Bretagne & Normandie region:
- The MSc International Marketing and Business Development, 3rd in the speciality "International Commerce and Intercultural Management",
- The MS Marketing Strategy and Business Development, 4th in the speciality "Marketing and Digital Marketing",
- The MSc Supply Chain Management, MSc International Logistics and Port Management and the MS Supply Chain, Logistics and Innovation, respectively 6th, 8th and 9th in the "Purchasing and Logistics" speciality which lists 15 programmes.
These rankings are based on three criteria: the reputation of the course as measured by a panel of 1,000 human resources professionals, the salary and job opportunities on graduation and student satisfaction feedback.
Find the full Eduniversal 2023 ranking: https://www.meilleurs-masters.com/
Director Campus Le Havre & Media Relations Director