Master of Science (MSc) Digital Marketing and Sales
After a 3 or 4-year Degree
Develop a digital expertise that is crucial in today’s marketplace while building a skillset that will train you for the real world of marketing and sales.
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- Programme has digital in its core. It prepares students for highly sought-after entry or mid-level marketing and sales roles in which digital knowledge is essential.
- Programme has a real-world training philosophy which is displayed through its practice-driven course contents and assessments, its emphases on strengthening career prospects, and its strong ties with the industry.
- Programme is based in Dublin, the digital hub of Europe and EU’s only English-speaking country. It is home to the world headquarters of many multinational companies including Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Intel, etc.
- Programme is taught and managed entirely in English. Courses are delivered by prominent academics as well as leading professionals who are working or has worked at global companies like Google, Stripe, and SAP.
In the past, a master level degree along with some understanding of marketing and sales was enough to land an entry-level marketing or sales position in a company. But in today’s digital age, firms look for candidates who not only have the latest knowledge on the field of marketing and sales, but also has the skillset to thrive in the challenging world of business. Additionally, being introduced to the business ecosystem prior to graduation is becoming more and more important to be able to secure a successful position..
MSc Digital Marketing and Sales is a rigorous programme that is designed to train the future marketing and sales professionals that has the cutting-edge knowledge as well as the strong skillset that companies require in today’s digital age. Furthermore, programme’s focus on career building and management, internship being a graduation requirement, and its strong ties with the Dublin’s large and vibrant business ecosystem allows students to get a head start in business networking and finding a career placement
- Digital Marketing
- Sales in the Digital Age
- Brand Management
- Marketing Analytics and Data-Driven Decision Making
- Sales Force Management
- Digital Ethics and Privacy
- Social Media & Influencer Marketing
- Digital Entrepreneurship & Ecommerce
- Selected Topics in Sales
- Soft Skills Training
- Career Building & Management
- Academic Writing & Research Methods
- Master’s Theses
- Practice-driven course content & assessment including real company projects and presentations
- Guidance of internal and external faculty members who have ties to leading multinational companies
- Number of guest lecturers from industry experts, company trips, recruiter visits.
- 4 to 6 months internship as a graduation requirement.
- Professional thesis
- Candidates must hold a four-year degree in Higher Education (4-year Bachelor Degree, BBA, Master 1, or equivalent). Other profiles may be accepted in derogation from these criteria.
- This programme is also available over two years for candidates who hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor Degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent). Tuition fees on request.
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Guide d'utilisation de la plateforme de candidature
Eligibility for application
More information about the Two-year MSc Track : 2-year MSc.
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Due to the covid-19 situation and the closure of some Exams Centres, we do offer the possibility for the candidate to take a Language Test online if needed for their application to one of our programme ; don’t hesitate to contact us for more information: email@example.com.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandie application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- SEO/SEM Specialist
- Brand Manager
- Ecommerce Analyst
- Content Marketing Expert
- Product Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Entrepreneur.
- Digital Sales Specialist
- Lead Generation Specialist
- Online Sales Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Ecommerce Sales Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Field Sales Representative
- Digital Sales Entrepreneur.
Digital marketing and sales knowledge and skillset are highly sought after by today’s employers. The MSc® in Digital Marketing and Sales is addressing this increasing demand by training students for today’s digital world of marketing and sales through providing cutting-edge knowledge and building a practice-driven skillset. Given that many companies (e.g., Google, Microsoft, Apple, Meta, Airbnb, Pfizer, IBM, GSK, etc.) have their European headquarters in Dublin, there are numerous internship and career opportunities for the graduates of this program.
Some of the roles students can attain after graduation include:
Marketing roles in which digital knowledge is essential such as:
Sales roles in which digital knowledge is essential such as:
Tuition fees and funding
- MSc Digital Marketing and Sales: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
- €50 charged to candidates in order to study their profile
- The contribution to CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus), amounting to €95, by connecting to the dedicated plaftorm.
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Tuition Fees for 2023-2024
Fees for students enrolling for the first time in 2023.
Download your content