Master of Science (MSc) Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle
After a 3 or 4-year Degree
The objective of this programme is to train managers in Marketing, Communication and Digital Marketing, in all fields in the Luxury and Lifestyle Sectors (fashion and accessories, perfume and cosmetics industry, Luxury hospitality and haute cuisine, wines and spirits, jewellery and watches, and decorative ware tableware). The programme is both academic and vocational and is designed to meet the requirements and needs of Luxury recruiters in search of candidates with marketing skills, as well as managers who perfectly embody the standards and characteristics of the Luxury market.
Head of Project Senior Visual Merchandising at Cartier
After her BTS in Business Unit Management, Estelle joined EM Normandie. Thanks to her internships, she was able to confirm her attraction for showcasing products in the window. Today she develops the decorations for Cartier's windows all over the world.
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- Luxury culture and familiarity with the sources of inspiration of Luxury
- Marketing and understanding the expectations of Luxury customers
- Digital Marketing with a large focus on social media comprehension
- Management in the Luxury sector and learning the characteristics of the Luxury Market
This marketing course is structured around 4 main training areas
Located in the Paris region, this programme is given by EM Normandie Business School. Normandy is for sure emblematic of the Luxury industry (Christian Dior’s birthplace, Chanel’s roots, Hermès manufactures, etc.) and EM Normandie possesses cutting-edge expertise in the fields of marketing and digital technologies. Moreover, the programme has an exclusive partnership with the Institut National des Métiers d’Art.
Élodie DE BOISSIEU
Researcher in Marketing
- Consulting project to create a strategy for the diversification of a Luxury brand.
- Consulting project to create a digital strategy for a Luxury brand.
- Consulting project co-constructed with Institut National des Métiers d’Arts and Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant.
- 1 week-long challenge to "create a digital native monobrand in the Luxury sector from scratch".
- Internship: 6 months starting in May.
- Professional thesis.
- Guerlain, Louis Vuitton, Le Bon Marché, Christian Dior, Séphora, etc. (LVMH Group)
- Boucheron (Kering Group), Mellerio dits Mellers and other famous jewellers based in Place Vendôme in Paris
- The Plaza Athénée Palace (Dorchester Group), a global leader within the Luxury hotel sector
- Cristalleries de Saint-Louis (Hermès Group), JM Weston, L’Oréal Group, Champagne Drappier
- Well-known “made in Normandy” and high-end houses such as Saint-James, Christofle, Lampe Berger, Kusmi Tea, Le Parapluie de Cherbourg, Arthus Bertrand, etc.
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
The programme provides a 360° vision of the challenges and issues related to the Luxury industry.
Brand management and responsibility in luxury
Brand management in Luxury
Ethics and sustainability in Luxury
Business models in luxury
Comparative strategies in Luxury
Supply chain management and sourcing
Communication and digital in luxury
Corporate communication and event
Social media, e-reputation and influence in Luxury
Digital development in luxury
Digital marketing strategy and project
Web development in Luxury
Economic performance in luxury
Monitoring KPI of digital marketing strategies
Finance and budget in Luxury
Business models and performance
Cases in ethical and sustainable development
Change management and organisational transformation
Critical Issues in management
Digital disruption and Industry 4.0 (I4.0)
Digitalisation and corporate finance
Leading in multicultural environments
Innovation in luxury
Digital native monobrand experimentation
International environment in luxury
New consumers in Luxury
Human resources policy in an international environment
International legal environment of Luxury brands
Inside luxury: heritage
French touch, Savoir-faire and business challenge*
Fashion and design history
Marketing activation in luxury
Building a collection in Luxury
Merchandising and netchandising products
Retail and omnichannel in Luxury
Personal and professional branding
Chinese language (optional)
French as a Foreign Language (optional)
Creation of the Master of Science luxury programme
A wide variety of Luxury companies offered their support. They will participate in the School Development Council and/or in the “French touch and Savoir-Faire” tour provided to the students during their training:
- Candidates must hold a four-year degree in Higher Education (4-year Bachelor Degree, BBA, Master 1, or equivalent). Other profiles may be accepted in derogation from these criteria.
- This programme is also available over two years for candidates who hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor Degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent). Tuition fees on request.
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Guide d'utilisation de la plateforme de candidature
Eligibility for application
More information about the Two-year MSc Track : 2-year MSc.
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Due to the covid-19 situation and the closure of some Exams Centres, we do offer the possibility for the candidate to take a Language Test online if needed for their application to one of our programme ; don’t hesitate to contact us for more information: email@example.com.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandie application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
- 89% net employment rate
- 78% on permanent contracts
- 100% work in the Ile-de-France region
- 100% of graduates in employment found a job within 4 months
- 100% satisfied with their first job
- Average gross annual salary including bonuses in similar roles : €41.340
- Product manager
- Brand manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Customer experience manager
- Events manager
- CRM manager
- Category manager
- Traffic manager
- E-commerce manager
- Community Manager
General information regarding the employment market
Valued at more than 281 billion euros (source: Bain & Co, 2021) in 2021, the Luxury Sector is currently proving resilient in the face of global crisis, driven in particular by the acceleration in domestic expenditure in Continental China, Gen-Z consumers as well as online sales. Set to account half of the sales of Luxury products and services between now and 2025, and has a digital behaviour that is much more advanced than that of traditional Luxury customers (77% of Chinese people purchase their Luxury products from their mobile phones, according to consultancy company Bain & Co.). Henceforth, players within the Luxury Sector who are looking to earn or retain their position within this strategic market will be compelled to consider the digital ecosystem. This will involve identifying atypical skills and profiles, marked by both an affinity towards Luxury culture and advanced digital expertise.
Integration of graduates
Statistics based on the 2023 professional integration survey for 2022 graduates. Salaries calculated on the last 3 promotions (2021 and 2022).
Examples of positions
After completing your training in digital marketing in the luxury sector, you will be able to work as :
Tuition fees and funding
- MSc Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
- €50 charged to candidates in order to study their profile
- The contribution to CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus), amounting to €100, by connecting to the dedicated plaftorm.
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Tuition Fees for 2024-2025
Fees for students enrolling for the first time in 2024.
Contact our admission officers
Download the brochure