Through a teaching approach based on case study, acquire an expertise in Finance and use database and predictive tools, as well as manage multidisciplinary teams.
The strong point of the programme is that it brings future graduates a strong knowledge both in standard core principles in Management and Business Finance, combined with Digital terminologies and tools, Big Data and AI directly relevant to their future position. As performance is also measured based on social and societal standards, a key part of the programme is devoted to soft skills: competencies linked to interpersonal and collaborative skills as well as emotional intelligence.
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- 100% English-taught programme
- Lecturers and professional speakers with internationally recognised academic backgrounds
- A course that delivers sound professional experience through in-company immersive assignments such as: Internship or Consulting challenge, missions (teamwork), advanced finance business game, bootcamp, case studies, etc.
- Scientific Research Partnership with a company
- 2 tutored projects (Bootcamp)
- 2 x 3-to-5 week in company missions
- 6-month internship in France or internationally
- Professional thesis
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
Digital transformation and data
- Digital transformation and data
- Evolution of key corporate information systems
- Data governance & architecture
Data security - blockchain
Data ethics and law
Leading a digital project
Coding in python
Financial mechanisms and strategy
Accounts consolidation techniques and IFRS
Financial markets, selecting investments and funding modes: time value of money, risks and firm valuation
Mergers and acquisitions
Advanced financial analysis
The four financial statements: b/s, p&l, retained earnings, cash flow
Financial analysis, using ratios to make business decisions
Financial assets valuation: time and value, interest rates, capital markets and pricing of risks, optimal portfolio and the CAPM stocks valuation
Financial stakes of M&A
Strategic decision-making and financial simulation
Business planning, strategic decision making and financial simulation. Business game: 10 year micro economic model, 10 teams in competition
Statistics applied to finance
- Performance modeling, analysis and Forecast, build a dashboard
- How to select relevant data and build Key Performance Indicators
Strategy and mastering risks
Approachand tools to assess a business strategy execution (swot, porter, pestel…)
Risk management: corporate risk, financial risk, credit risk, operational risk, esg and sustainibility…
3 electives of choice
Cases in ethical and sustainable development
Change management and organisational transformation
Critical issues in management
Leading in multicultural environments
Digital disruption and industry 4.0
Financial communications techniques
Media and economy
Leading multi-disciplinary teams and
Communication Professional skills
Mission: prepare for a company’s digital transformation
Mission: use data management tools
Academic research partnership with a company
Finance bootcamp (tutored projects)
- Candidates must hold a four-year degree in Higher Education (4-year Bachelor Degree, BBA, Master 1, or equivalent). Other profiles may be accepted in derogation from these criteria.
- This programme is also available over two years for candidates who hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor Degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent). Tuition fees on request.
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Guide d'utilisation de la plateforme de candidature
Eligibility for application
More information about the Two-year MSc Track : 2-year MSc.
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Due to the covid-19 situation and the closure of some Exams Centres, we do offer the possibility for the candidate to take a Language Test online if needed for their application to one of our programme ; don’t hesitate to contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandie application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
- 95% net employment rate
- 100% in executive employment
- 94% on permanent contracts
- 15% work internationally
- 82% of students in employment found a job before graduating;
- 94% of graduates in employment found a job within 6 months
- 90% satisfied with their first job
- Average gross annual salary including bonuses in similar roles : €47.821
- Junior Finance Executive
- Cash Manager
- Credit Manager
- Performance Manager
- Head of Financial Communication
- Risk Manager,...
General information about the employment market
All companies, from Startups to multinationals, are considering to have already initiated or are currently finalising a digital shift for their Financial Service. All industries are impacted, with no exceptions, providing many job opportunities to graduates.
Integration of graduates
Statistics based on the 2023 professional integration survey for 2022 graduates. Salaries calculated on the last 3 promotions (2020, 2021 and 2022).
Example of positions
Example of companies where our graduates work
PWC, Thalès, PSA, EY, Porsche Distribution
Tuition fees and funding
- MSc Supply Chain Management: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
- €50 charged to candidates in order to study their profile
- The contribution to CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus), amounting to €100, by connecting to the dedicated plaftorm.
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Tuition Fees for 2024-2025
Fees for students enrolling for the first time in 2024.
Contact our admission officers
Download your content