The course trains professionals who can manage all Supply Chain operations i.e. business flows and company/environment flows (procurement, storage, delivery, transactions, etc.). The programme provides all the resources, means, methods, tools and techniques required to efficiently manage the whole supply chain from the initial supplier to the end client.
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- 100% English-taught programme with over 75% of international students
- Courses taught in Le Havre, a leading port town, facilitating collaboration with industry and port stakeholders through challenges, seminars and company visits
- Lectures from experts with international reputations
- Annual Logistics Forum (networking with professionals, job offers)
- The IPER (Port Institute for Education and Research) offers shipping and port expertise
- A cohort of a manageable size and close individual monitoring
To create added value on the MSc Supply Chain Management, we train students in a creative and robust way in order to respond to recent transformations in the Supply Chain functions. These transformations are technological, digital and socio environmental. We develop co-teaching / inviting professionals from industry to bring diversity.
Moacir GODINHO FILHO
Lecturer and researcher in supply chain management
- Supply Chain Fundamentals
- Process Engineering
- SAP Software
- Mastering in Excel
- Operations Management
- Total Quality Management
- Supply Chain Audit
- Strategic Procurement
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Cost and Revenue Management
- Responsible and Competitive Supply Chain Management
- Low Carbon Logistics
- Research Methodology
- Contemporary Issues in International Trade
- Legal Aspects of Logistics
- Multimodal Transport
- Supply Planning
- Demand Planning
- Warehousing and Distribution Management
- Digitalisation in Supply Chains
- Risk Management in Industry 4.0
- Expert Systems in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Simulation
- SAP Project
- Professional Techniques
- Conflict Management
- Business Case Competition
- Career Path
- 2 Business Case Competitions
- Internship 4 to 6 months
- Professional thesis
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
The programme provides all the skills to effectively manage the entire Supply Chain, from supplier to customer.
- Candidates must hold a four-year degree in Higher Education (4-year Bachelor Degree, BBA, Master 1, or equivalent). Other profiles may be accepted in derogation from these criteria.
- This programme is also available over two years for candidates who hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor Degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent). Tuition fees on request.
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Guide d'utilisation de la plateforme de candidature
Eligibility for application
More information about the Two-year MSc Track : 2-year MSc.
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Due to the covid-19 situation and the closure of some Exams Centres, we do offer the possibility for the candidate to take a Language Test online if needed for their application to one of our programme ; don’t hesitate to contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandie application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
- 93% net employment rate
- 89% on permanent contracts
- 20% work internationally
- 83% of students in employment found a job before graduating;
- 100% of graduates in employment found a job within 6 months
- 92% satisfied with their first job
- Average gross annual salary including bonuses in similar roles : €45.795
General information about the employment market
The Logistics and Transport Industry is dynamic and operating smoothly. Currently responsible for over 2 million jobs in France, the market is set to expand by around 1.5% per year. The constant growth of E-commerce supported by new technologies, related consumer habits and the impact of Big Data are creating change and causing companies, particularly in industry, to rethink how they are organised and how their systems operate. New skills such as interdisciplinary expertise are expected, with more capacity to progress in an international and multicultural environment where mobility and the ability to bring together virtual teams are keys to success.
Example of positions:
Supply Chain Manager, Industrial Operations Manager, Planning/Scheduling Manager, Procurement Manager, Logistics Flow Manager, Product Manager, Industrial Buyer, Supply Chain Controller
Statistics based on the professional integration survey of 2023 for the 2022 graduates. Average gross calculated on the basis of the last 3 graduating classes (2020, 2021 and 2022):
Example of companies where our graduates work
Saint Gobain, French Army, Verisure, Carrefour, Sidel, Safran, STEF, United Nations, Airbus.
Tuition fees and funding
- MSc Supply Chain Management: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
- €50 charged to candidates in order to study their profile
- The contribution to CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus), amounting to €95, by connecting to the dedicated plaftorm.
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Tuition Fees for 2023-2024
Fees for students enrolling for the first time in 2023.
Download your content