Free Movers are welcome at EM Normandie!
The Free Mover status gives you complete freedom of choice of foreign university. However, you are in charge of all the organisation of your mobility, before, during and after your stay abroad.
Who can be a free mover at EM Normandie ?
- Students wishing to take courses at EM Normandie but not coming within the framework of an exchange agreement
- They may, nevertheless, come from partner universities or any university. If they are from a partner university, they may have not been selected for the limited number of exchange spots
- Students who have already exceeded the mobility quota under the Erasmus programme
- Students who have completed one year of studies at their home university
What programs are open for free movers?
International students enrolled in an institution that is not a partner of EM Normandie can also apply as free-movers and integrate either the Bachelor International Management (BIM) or the Master in Management (Programme Grande École) or Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA). Courses are listed in the course offer which you will find on this same page for your reference.
All programmes in the course offer are subject to availability of places. All campuses are open to free movers: Paris, Caen, Le Havre, Dublin, Dubai and Oxford.
Online registration: Fill in the online form and upload the documents listed in the application procedure to apply.
Level of English:
UNDERGRADUATE: B2, TOEFL IBT 72, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 750
GRADUATE: B2, TOEFL IBT 83, IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 790
Level of French:
UNDERGRADUATE & GRADUATE: B2 on DELF and TCF scores
Documents to submit
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover Letter
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts of records
- Certificate of enrollment
- Passeport / ID card
- Language certificate
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- Fall/Year: May 15th
- Spring: October 31st
- Depending on the number of ECTS credits, tuition can go from 3500€ to 4000€.
- Not refundable registration fee : 50 €
We recommend you to inquire with relevant organisations in your country, Campus France and others in order to find out what financial aid possibilities exist.
1 | Application form
You fill out the freemover application form on EMN website: em-normandie.com/free-movers-initiatives.
Fall - May 15
Spring - October 31
2 | Meeting a candidate
EM Normandie Coordinator sets up a video meeting with you to discuss your interests and our options.
3 | Application approval
Your application is reviewed for approval.
4 | Learning agreement
You will fill out a learning agreement to tell us wich classes you would like to take.
5 | Payment
Depending on the number of credits we invoice you and receive least 50% of the amount billed.
6 | Letter of acceptance
We issue your letter of acceptance.
7 | Administrative formalities
You are ready to apply for an entry visa and make all the necessary reservations.
8 | Orientation
We finally meet you in person during a kick off session here at EM Normandie!
If you are hesitating or need more information before you apply, we will be happy to organise a video call with you to meet you personally and answer any questions you might have. Just let us know by sending an email.
To find out more about what it means to be an international student at EM Normandie and to get more information about the campuses and the programmes, follow this link.