Free Movers are welcome at EM Normandie!
International students enrolled in an institution that is not a partner of EM Normandie can also apply as free-movers and integrate either the Bachelor International Management or the Master in Management (Programme Grande École).
The Free Mover status gives you complete freedom of choice of foreign university. However, you are in charge of all the organization of your mobility, before, during and after your stay abroad.
Who can be a free mover at EM Normandie ?
- Students wishing to take courses at EM Normandie but not coming within the framework of an exchange agreement
- They may, nevertheless, come from partner universities or any university. If they are from a partner university, they may have not been selected for the limited number of exchange spots
- Students who have already exceeded the mobility quota under the Erasmus programme
- Students who have completed one year of studies at their home university
What programs are open for free movers?
All programs in the course offere are open to free mover students subject to availability of places. The open campuses are: Paris, Caen, Le Havre, Dublin, Dubai and Oxford.
Online registration: Fill in the online form and upload the documents listed in the application procedure to apply.
Level of English:
UNDERGRADUATE: B2, TOEFL IBT 72, IELTS 5.5, TOEIC 750
GRADUATE: B2, TOEFL IBT 83, IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 790
Level of French:
UNDERGRADUATE & GRADUATE: B2 on DELF and TCF scores
Documents to submit
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover Letter
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts of records
- Certificate of enrollment
- Passeport / ID card
- Language certificate
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- Fall/Year: May 15th
- Spring: October 31st
- Depending on the number of ECTS credits, tuition can go from 1500€ to 4000€.
- Not refundable registration fee : 100 €
We recommend you to inquire with relevant organisations in your country, Campus France and others in order to find out what financial aid possibilities exist.
If you are hesitating or need more information before you apply, we will be happy to organize a video call with you to meet you personally and answer any questions you might have. Just let us know by sending an email.