Double Degrees in France or Abroad
At EM Normandie, you have the opportunity to take a Double Degree with one of the School’s partner universities, in France or abroad during the last year of the Master in Management and the Bachelor Management International.
The strong points of a double degree option
Earning a double degree allows you to master a foreign language, to explore another culture and to show your ability to adapt to a different environment. These qualities are in high demands among today’s recruiters.
Stand out from the pack by displaying a double degree on your CV! Earning a double degree allows you to:
- Differentiate your profile from other candidates
- Access international firms more easily
- Start with a high position and salary
Double Degrees Abroad
Master in Management
To date, 15 destinations allow the Double Degree option for the Master in Management. The degrees awarded are very diverse and cover many opportunities to study in another language in a cross-cultural context.
Bachelor Management International
In year 3 of the Bachelor Management International, Osnabrück in Germany and Lillehammer in Norway offer you the double degree option.
Double degrees in France
Master in Management students also have the opportunity to earn a double degree from one of our partner academic institution in France the IAE Caen, under the Atrium programme (exchange for M2 students)
- M2 Gestion d'Actifs contrôle des Risques et Conformité
- M2 Management de l'Economie Solidaire
- M2 Ingénierie et expertise des politiques sociales locales
- M1 et M2 Comptabilité, contrôle, audit (2 years mandatory - recruitment at the end of the M1 Year)
- M2 Conseil et recherche
- M2 Management et Commerce International - parcours Développement international de la PME/PMI
- M2 Management et Commerce International - parcours Franco-Américain