EM Normandie Alumni association
The Association's missions
Founded in 1875, the EM Normandie Alumni Association has 26,000 members in over 100 countries. Its main missions are:
- To unite the EM Normandie community by promoting meetings during professional or festive events: Open Talks, Galas, General Assembly of the Association, anniversaries of the graduating classes or meetings of members from the same city...
- To assist its members throughout their professional careers, from their entry into the School to the end of their working life with the "Future Path" and the "Entrepreneurs Club".
- To support the School's strategy by participating in the influence of its degrees: involving graduates in all the School's highlights, supporting and assisting the Foundation in its development and actions.
- 26,000+ members
- 72% of graduates
- 28% of students
- 55% lifetime members
- 15% of graduates as entrepreneurs since 2014
Collaborate and broaden your horizons
EM Normandie Alumni is also a space for reflection, exchange and creation. Listening to your needs and the changing realities of the professional world, the Association sets up innovative devices to support you at each stage of your professional development.
These initiatives bear witness to the dynamism of the community and the desire to make the most of the richness of each person's differences to move forward and grow together!
You are a student
As you enter the School, you have the option to join the EM Normandie Alumni Association on a life membership basis. You will then benefit from a range of services via a collaborative website:
- An on-line Directory
- Internship, work-study and job offers
- Personalised support from graduates (mentoring)
- Professional and social meetings between students and alumni during events in France and abroad (Annual Gala Night, Business Drinks, conferences,…)
Career workshops are great opportunities to discover the realities and missions of certain sectors. And who better to talk about it than professionals?
Student Class of 2022
You graduated from an EM Normandie programme
- Take advantage of meetings, business and career opportunities thanks to numerous events
- Foster cross-generational meetings by addressing students (mentoring, courses, meetings, testimonies…)
- Access the EM Normandie Alumni collaborative website: directory, employment offers, news, …
- Take part in promoting the School across the world by upholding the EM Normandie spirit
To challenge oneself, to develop one's skills and knowledge, to progress, to evolve and to be enriched... above all: to live a strong human adventure!
Class of 1999, Executive MBA programme
5 reasons to be active in the EM Normandie Alumni community:
- Stay in contact with the members of your class
- Check employment opportunities on the Association website
- Benefit from personalised support during and after your study path (Future Path scheme, mentoring,…)
- Take part in the Association’s professional and social events
- Get advice from alumni and share your own experience with students