About EM Normandie Business School
EM Normandie was founded in 1871 and was one of the first major French business schools. EM Normandie is triple accredited with EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. Less than 1% of business schools in the world hold this triple crown.
The School has 6 campuses (Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Dubai, Dublin and Oxford), and over 6300 students and professionals are currently enrolled on the initial and continuous qualifying training courses on offer. Its 23,000 Alumni Association members are based all over the world.
EM Normandie trains future managers, socially responsible leaders who will be equipped to drive change in a multicultural environment. It also supports company employees and executives throughout their careers.
The media relations team is at your disposal to answer all your requests, organise interviews and provide you with the latest news on EM Normandie.
Would you like to read about our lecturer’s backgrounds and points of view?
Discover their main areas of expertise and contributions on the EM Normandie research blog.
Contact us so that we can put you in touch with the expert who can assist you within the Faculty.
- 6 campuses in Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Dubai, Dublin and Oxford
- 6300 Students and professionals on Continuing Education
- +100 Full-time Lecturers
- 800 External and Professional Contributors
- +200 Partner Universities in 60 countries
- 5000 Business Organisations associated with the life of the School
- 23000 Members of the Alumni EM Normandie association
- A constant progression in the media rankings
Find all the logos of EM Normandie.
Photos available on request.