Master of Science (MSc) Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy
After a 3 or 4-year Degree
This is a joint programme between EPITA (Graduate School of Computer Science) and EM Normandie Business School.
Through a combination of marketing fundamentals and technical expertise, the MSc Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy provides expertise in the field of Artificial Intelligence applied to marketing to enable you to play a major role in business performance.
Learn how to use the full power of AI to improve marketing strategy and decision-making within an organisation. Use AI techniques and tools to analyse and improve consumer engagement.
Developed in partnership with the EPITA engineering school, program not accredited by AACSB
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- Joint training by a major Engineering School and a prominent Business School (both French “Grande Écoles”).
- Programme fully taught in English
- Skills in both marketing and Artificial Intelligence.
- A professional training trip to Dublin to find out more about Big Tech.
Our cutting-edge programme in Artificial Intelligence will provide marketing strategists the ability to apply innovative and disruptive technologies, better enabling an organisation to create, predict and fulfil market demand. Graduates will support and empower managers by providing them with enhanced decision-making processes engaging the most innovative "martechs".
Director of International Programmes, EPITA
This programme is designed for the leaders of hyper-performing organisations. It unifies the science and practice on leveraging the power of artificial intelligence in achieving superior marketing results. The most successful future managers will master the technological advancements to transform the way we do business and deliver value across the world. Remember, this era will be dominated by those who excel in human-technology interaction. So, welcome to enjoy this journey of becoming the masters of Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy.
Mohammed Hichame Benbitour
Assistant professor in logistic, EM Normandie
- Cultural Integration Workshop
- French Language Programme MSc (A1)
Foundation in Marketing
- Operational Marketing Concepts
- Strategic Marketing Principles
Management and Soft Skills
- Multi-cultural Management
- Global Leadership
- Web Project Management
- Data Privacy by Design
- Mathematics for Data Science
- Python and Algorithm Workshop: Initiation
- Technical Orientation and Computer Literacy
- Introduction to Computer Science
- French Language Programme MSc (A2)
- Learning Trip to Dublin
- The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
- Data Visualization
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Introduction to Gamification, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Introduction to User Experience and Bots
- Search Engine Advertising Principles (SEA)
- Search Engine Optimization Principles (SEO)
- Digital Public Relations
Management and Soft Skills
- Communication for Leaders
- Research Methodology #1
Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Vision and Image Analysis
- Natural Language Processing Applications
- Recommender System
Artificial Intelligence for Marketing
- AI for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Artificial Intelligence in UE and Bots Implementation
- DMP, Predictive Analysis, Data Intelligence and KPI (Analytics)
- Gamification, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Workshop using AI
- End of Programme Project
Management and Soft Skills
- French Language Programme MSc (A2-B1)
- Research Methodology #2
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
The Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence programme
The programme provides a comprehensive overview of Artificial Intelligence, and the challenges of applying it to the marketing sector.
- Students who hold a three-year or four-year bachelor’s degree (or higher) regardless of their discipline.
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
- University transcript
- Pass certificate for Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Pass certificate for Baccalaureate diploma or equivalent
- Two letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application and individual interview.
The programme is open to:
No English language test score is required for students with a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, the following language requirements apply: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandy application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
List of required items
Career opportunities after the Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
- Data Enabler
- Data Visualisation Consultant
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Customer intelligence manager
- Operational researcher
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Data Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Strategist
- Data Planner
- Marketing Scientist
- Big Data Consultant
- Data Scientist
- Marketing Strategist
- Expert/Analyst in marketing analysis/marketing research/ CRM/credit analysis
- Business Data Analyst
- Utilise Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools to improve the consumer engagement experience by creating relevant buyer profiles based on KYC “Know Your Customer” concepts.
- Apply Artificial Intelligence to monitor and analyse social engagement activity to assist in understanding the market’s perception of a brand.
- Employ Artificial Intelligence to provide the company with relevant, timely and precise customer service and social media interaction.
- Engage Artificial intelligence in content optimisation to boost the visibility and drive traffic to brands websites, building a highimpact content strategy.
- Exploit computer vision to revolutionise the visual engagement strategy.
After your training in digital marketing, you will have access to functions such as :
Artificial Intelligence professions
The jobs in the artificial intelligence sector, although sometimes considered as "new jobs", offer excellent professional opportunities.
The data scientist and the data analyst are in charge of analysing mass data (Big data) by designing programmes to collect and exploit this data. In the case of artificial intelligence, these professionals play a major role because the diversity of this data will make artificial learning effective.
The role of the data planner is to interpret consumer data in order to develop strategic recommendations.
The economic intelligence consultant accompanies or advises managers on the methods of collecting, analysing and exploiting information in order to guide the company's strategic decisions.
There are many opportunities in the field of artificial intelligence.
Skills developed during the Artificial Intelligence training
Tuition fees and funding
- Application fee: €60
- Cost of programme: €19,400 (including a week-long visit to Dublin)
- The contribution to CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus), amounting to €100, by connecting to the dedicated plaftorm.
- Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Tuition Fees for 2024-2025
Fees for students enrolling for the first time in 2024.
Contact our admission officers
GET THE BROCHURE