Through a teaching approach based on case study, acquire an expertise in Finance and use database and predictive tools, as well as manage multidisciplinary teams.
The programme offers future graduates a solid knowledge both in core principles in Management and Business Finance, as well as in Digital Transformation, terminologies, and tools (Big Data/AI, Python/R coding, Project management). As performance is also measured on social and societal standards, a key part of the programme is devoted to developing soft skills competencies such as emotional intelligence and working in multidisciplinary team.
9th in Eduniversal's national ranking
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- 100% English-taught programme
- Lecturers and professional speakers with internationally recognised academic backgrounds
- A course that delivers sound professional experience through in-company immersive assignments such as: Internship or Consulting challenge, missions (teamwork), advanced finance business game, bootcamp, case studies, etc.
- Dual degree : CGE Label and Master’s level approved by France’s Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- Case studies:
- Digital transformation and data Management
- Evolution of key corporate information systems
- Data governance & architecture
- Data security - blockchain
- Data ethics and law
- Leading a digital project
- Coding in python
- Accounts consolidation techniques and IFRS
- Financial markets, selecting investments and funding modes: time value of money, risks and firm valuation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- The four financial statements: b/s, p&l, retained earnings, cash flow
- Financial analysis, using ratios to make business decisions
- Financial assets valuation: time and value, interest rates, capital markets and pricing of risks, optimal portfolio and the CAPM stocks valuation
- Financial stakes of M&A
- Business planning, strategic decision making and financial simulation. Business game: 10 year micro economic model, 10 teams in competition
- Statistics applied to Finance
- Bootcamps :
- Budget/Performance modeling, analysis and forecast
- Build a Dashboard, select the relevant Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Management and Business Strategy
- Risk Strategy and Management: Corporate risk, Financial risk, Credit risk, Operational risk, ESG and sustainibility,…
- Effective communication and Leadership
- Financial communication and ESG reporting
- Cases in ethical and sustainable development
- Change management and organisational transformation
- Critical issues in management
- Leading in multicultural environments
- Digital disruption and industry 4.0
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
Digital transformation and data
Financial mechanisms and strategy
Advanced financial analysis
Strategic decision-making and financial simulation
Strategy and mastering risks
3 electives of choice
2 x 4-to-8 weeks in company:
S1 challenge: example of Carrefour Finance Digital transformation: survey and recommendation on how to improve the accounting team data practice.
S2 missions: example of the definition of a Go-to-Market plan for a Consulting company in Financial services + Study of the Synergies plan to prepare for a potential merge of two companies.
6-months internship in France or abroad
2 tutored projects (Bootcamp/Business game)
- Candidates must hold a four-year degree in Higher Education (4-year Bachelor Degree, BBA, Master 1, or equivalent). Other profiles may be accepted in derogation from these criteria.
- This programme is also available over two years for candidates who hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor Degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent). Tuition fees on request.
- Selection based on examination of the application file: seriousness of the application, quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Remote interview with an academic advisor: to find out more about the applicant, his/her plans and objectives. The admission decision (admitted, refused) is made a few days after the interview.
- Admitted candidates receive a formal e-mail inviting them to pay a deposit (deductible from tuition fees), which enables them to reserve their place on the programme and triggers a final letter of acceptance.
- your CV,
- your most recent diploma,
- your transcripts from previous years and your certificate of enrolment for the current year,
- your covering letter,
- a copy of your ID (front and back) or passport,
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Guide d'utilisation de la plateforme de candidature
Eligibility for application
More information about the Two-year MSc Track : 2-year MSc.
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Supporting documents required for the application:
In addition to the EM Normandie application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
Additional information for funded applicants
Funded applicants are asked to gather the necessary information as soon as possible so that the administrative documents can be drawn up in good time.
- 95% net employment rate
- 100% in executive employment
- 94% on permanent contracts
- 82% of students in employment found a job before graduating;
- 94% of graduates in employment found a job within 6 months
- 90% satisfied with their first job
- Average gross annual salary including bonuses in similar roles : €47.800
- Business Analyst
- Financial Controller
- Consultant, Auditor
- Cash Manager
- Credit Manager
- Performance Manager
- Risk Manager
- Data Manager...
General information about the employment market
All companies, from Startups to multinationals, are considering to have already initiated or are currently finalising a digital shift for their Financial Service. All industries are impacted, with no exceptions, providing many job opportunities to graduates.
Integration of graduates
Statistics based on the 2023 professional integration survey for 2022 graduates.
Example of positions
Example of companies where our graduates work
Banks, EY, PSA, PWC, Porsche, Unilever,…
Tuition fees and funding
- MSc Supply Chain Management: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
- €50 charged to candidates in order to study their profile
- The contribution to CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus), amounting to €100, by connecting to the dedicated plaftorm.
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Tuition Fees for 2024-2025
Fees for students enrolling for the first time in 2024.
Contact our admission officers
Download your content