International students: benefit from scholarships
The cost of studying should not stand in the way of your success. Therefore, EM Normandie offers a range of grants and provides the opportunity to part fund tuition fees based on academic and geographical criteria.
Scholarship Applications received during the Early Bird period, before 31 march 2023, will automatically benefit from a 10% reduction on tuition fee of the year of Admission only.
Achievement scolarship to support high-profile candidates
The selection is based on academic history, professional achievements and interview results. The students selected will benefit from 10% reduction on tuition of the year of Admission only. Those scholarship are available for non-French students and can be cumulative.
Who is eligible for scholarships?
International students (non-French) applying for the Master in Management, the Bachelor International Management or one of the Masters of Science programmes can obtain a scholarship.
The conditions of attribution and the amounts of these scholarships vary according to the country of origin of the student.
Students enrolled in an exchange programme are not eligible for scholarships.
India, East Asia
- Charpak Scholarship (India)
- French Embassy in Indonesia Scholarship (Indonesia)
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Human Resources Scholarship (Mauritius)
- French Embassy in Mauritius Scholarship
- French Embassy in Korea Scholarship (South Korea)
- Joseph Fourier Scholarship (Taiwan)
- Franco-Thai Scholarship (Thailand)
- Franco-Vietnamese Excellence Scholarship (Vietnam)
Africa and Eastern Europe
Central Asia, Middle-East and Northern Europe
- Renault Scholarship (Marocco, Brasil; South Korea; India; Iran; Japan; Romania; Russia)
- Georgian / French Embassies Scholarship (Georgia)
- French Embassy in Afghanistan Scholarship (Afghanistan)
- TOTAL Scholarship (Iran)
- French Embassy in Iran Scholarship (Iran)
- French Embassy in Ouzbekistan Scholarship (Ouzbekistan)
- Mod'Art Scholarhip (Canada; United-States; Finland; Norway; Russia; Sweden)
- Campus France Denmark Scholarship (Denmark)
- Bolachak Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Abai-Verne Scholarship (Kazakhstan)
- Huygens Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Prins Bernhard Scholarsip (Netherlands)
- VSBfonds Beurs Scholarship (Netherlands)
- Ankers Legat Scholarship (Norway)
- Kuwait Government Scholarship (Kuweit)
- Total/Quai d'Orsay Scholarship (United Arab Emirates)
Middle East and North Africa
India and Sri Lanka
Americas and Europe