This cutting-edge course gives students the opportunity to develop sound knowledge of management and specific expertise in a specialist area such as logistics, business, marketing, management or finance. Master issues related to globalisation, digital transformation and sustainable development and support organisations in dealing with these subjects.
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- Benefit from courses taught 100% in English and teaching that systematically integrates international content and multicultural references (case studies, internationalisation projects with companies, company simulations).
- Evolve in a predominantly international class, study with a diversity of profiles and cultures.
- Strengthen your language skills thanks to language lessons in the first year.
- Mobilise your skills with professionalising training: work experience abroad or integrating an international dimension, company challenges, internships etc.
The two-year MSc course is aimed at students who hold a 3-year Bachelor degree, with or without a business background, seeking a career in international management. This new course is a stepping-stone to EM Normandie’s MSc® programmes, accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and well-established in the academic and professional world for many years. The 5-year post-Baccalaureate degree, certified by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, guarantees that the qualification is recognised in France and abroad. This programme is further proof of the Business School’s ambition to break new ground with excellent courses and prepare future managers for tomorrow’s challenges.
Head of post-graduate programmes
- International accounting standards and financial management
- Cross-Cultural marketing
- International Trade, Purchasing & Logistics
- HR Management
- Innovation and business intelligence
- Method research
- Career Path
- French as a foreign language
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Business Game (Do your Business Plan !)
- Organisational Development and change
- Doing Business in a changing world
- Competing in emerging economies
- Career Path
- French as a foreign language
- MSc International Logistics and Port Management - Le Havre
- MSc Supply Chain Management - Le Havre
- MSc International Marketing and Business Development - Caen
- MSc International Events Management - Paris
- MSc Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle - Paris
- MSc Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy - Paris
- MSc Digital Marketing and Sales - Dublin
- MSc Sustainable Business Strategy - Paris
- MSc Financial Data Management - Paris
- MSc Banking, Finance and FinTech - Oxford
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
First year: MSc 1st Year on the fondamentals of management
Year 1: MSc 1st Year
Follow the first year of the programme on the Le Havre campus and meet more than 1,000 international students.
This two-year Track is built around a common first year of advanced preparation that allows you to tackle the fundamentals of international management, to professionalise yourself and to access a wide range of specialisations in the second year.
2-month internship in France or abroad.
Year 2: MSc of your choice
This year is completed on the campus where the programme is delivered.
In the 2nd year, choose your specialisation in relation to international management and address the issues of digital transformation in this sector.
These specific and sharp specialisations are divided into 4 distinct disciplinary fields (Logistics, Business, Marketing, Finance) responding to the constant evolution of sectors and professions as well as the emergence of new high-potential activities in an ever more demanding market.
BUSINESS AND MARKETING
4-month internship in France or abroad
- First-year: candidates must hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent).
- Second-year: candidates must hold a four-year in Higher Education level (4-year Bachelor degree, BBA, Master 1, or equivalent).
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Guide d'utilisation de la plateforme de candidature
The programme is open to students who hold or are in the process of obtaining one of the following diplomas:
Language requirements for non-native speakers: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83 or proof that English was the candidate’s language of study or work fort at least a year.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session, once a month. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandy application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
The 2-year MSc Track opens the door to an international career in crosscompany functions in the fields of logistics, business, marketing, management and finance.
MSc International Logistics and Port Management
Head of organisation, flow management/information systems
Logistics organisation manager
Logistics project manager
MSc Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Manager
Industrial Operations Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Logistics Flow Manager
Supply Chain Controller
Supply Chain Management Consultant
MSc Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy
Data visualisation consultant
Marketing data analyst
Customer intelligence manager
Business intelligence consultant
Big data consultant
Marketing analysis expert/marketing research/CRM/credit analysis
Business data analyst
MSc International Marketing and Business Development
International brand manager
Regional sales manager
International sales manager
International project manager
International marketing consultant
MSc International Events Management
Event project manager in an event design/organisation company or in an event location or destination
Event communication manager
Client manager - Business developer in the events sector
MSc Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle
Digital Marketing Manager
Customer Experience Manager
MSc Financial Data Management
Financial Communication Manager
MSc Banking, Finance and FinTech
Remote customer advisor
Business Developer Web
Tuition fees and fundings
- MSc International Logistics and Port Management : €14,500
- MSc Supply Chain Management : €14,500
- MSc Artificial Intelligence for Marketing Strategy : €19,400
- MSc International Marketing and Business Development : €14,500
- MSc International Events Management : €14,500
- MSc Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle : €14,500
- MSc Digital Marketing and Sales : €14,500
- MSc Sustainable Business Strategy : €14,500
- MSc Financial Data Management : €14,500
- MSc Banking, Finance and FinTech : €19,900
Various options are offered to students to fund their studies:
- Grants: Campus France
- Country of origin scholarships for international students
- Paid student jobs offered by the School’s Junior Enterprise and Jobs Services
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Cost of training for the year 2023-2024:
First-year tuition fees: €10,000
Second-year tuition fees: depends on the chosen MSc
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
€50 charged to candidates in order to study their profile
Business and marketing
RECEIVE YOUR CONTENT
NewsSee all the news
EM Normandie obtains AMBA accreditation for its Master in Management and now…
16 December 2022
Eduniversal 2022 ranking: 8 EM Normandie programmes ranked among the best French…
21 February 2022
EM Normandie ranks 86th in the Financial Times 2021 ranking of the best European…
03 December 2021
2021 ranking of schools committed to changing the world: EM Normandie Business…
26 October 2021
EM Normandie ranked best supply chain and logistics school
21 June 2021