In the MSc Supply Chain Management, we train students in a creative and robust way to respond to recent transformations in the Supply Chain functions. These transformations are technological, digital and socio environmental. We develop co-teaching methods by encouraging the participation of industry professionals.
23rd in Eduniversal's national ranking
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- 100% English-taught programme with over 75% of international students
- Courses taught in Le Havre, a leading port town, facilitating collaboration with industry and port stakeholders through challenges, seminars and company visits
- Annual Logistics Forum (networking with professionals, job offers)
- Dual degree: CGE Label and Master’s level approved by France’s Ministry of Higher Education and Research
To create added value on the MSc Supply Chain Management, we train students in a creative and robust way in order to respond to recent transformations in the Supply Chain functions. These transformations are technological, digital and socio environmental. We develop co-teaching / inviting professionals from industry to bring diversity.
Lecturer and researcher in supply chain management
- Supply Chain Essentials
- Operations and Quality Management
- Strategic Procurement
- Supply Chain Performance Measurement
- Sustainability in SCM
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Information and Simulation Systems for SCM
- Business Case Competition 1
- Career Path 1
- Research Methodology
- Transport Management
- Demand Planning
- Supply and Production Systems
- Facility Locations and Customer Care Management
- Supply Chain Innovations
- Immersive Business Simulations
- Communication in SCM
- Business Case Competition 2
- Career Path 2
- Final Dissertation
- 2 Business Case Competitions
- Internship 4 to 6 months
- Professional thesis
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
The programme provides all the skills to effectively manage the entire Supply Chain, from supplier to customer.
- Candidates must hold a four-year degree in Higher Education (4-year Bachelor Degree, BBA, Master 1, or equivalent). Other profiles may be accepted in derogation from these criteria.
- This programme is also available over two years for candidates who hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor Degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent). Tuition fees on request.
- Selection based on examination of the application file: seriousness of the application, quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Remote interview with an academic advisor: to find out more about the applicant, his/her plans and objectives. The admission decision (admitted, refused) is made a few days after the interview.
- Admitted candidates receive a formal e-mail inviting them to pay a deposit (deductible from tuition fees), which enables them to reserve their place on the programme and triggers a final letter of acceptance.
- your CV,
- your most recent diploma,
- your transcripts from previous years and your certificate of enrolment for the current year,
- your covering letter,
- a copy of your ID (front and back) or passport,
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Guide d'utilisation de la plateforme de candidature
Eligibility for application
More information about the Two-year MSc Track : 2-year MSc.
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Supporting documents required for the application:
In addition to the EM Normandie application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
Additional information for funded applicants
Funded applicants are asked to gather the necessary information as soon as possible so that the administrative documents can be drawn up in good time.
- 93% net employment rate
- 89% on permanent contracts
- 20% work internationally
- 83% of students in employment found a job before graduating; 100% of graduates in employment found a job within 6 months
- 92% satisfied with their first job
- Average gross annual salary including bonuses in similar roles : €45.800
General information about the employment market
The Supply Chain sector is a critical component of a country’s economic growth as it connects various elements of the economy. The employment market is large and projected to grow sustainably for the next five years, at least.
Example of positions:
Financial and Performance Controller, Logistics Project Manager, Quality Process Officer, IT Logistics Officer, Supply Officer, Purchasing Manager, Supply Chain Lead, Operational Cost Manager, Manufacturing and Procurement Development Manager
Statistics based on the professional integration survey of 2023 for the 2020, 2021 and 2022 graduates.
Example of companies where our graduates work
Saint Gobain, French Army, Verisure, Carrefour, Sidel, Safran, STEF, United Nations, Airbus, Amazon, Sanofi , PwC, Danone
Tuition fees and funding
- MSc Supply Chain Management: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
- €50 charged to candidates in order to study their profile
- The contribution to CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus), amounting to €100, by connecting to the dedicated plaftorm.
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Tuition Fees for 2024-2025
Fees for students enrolling for the first time in 2024.
Contact our admission officers
Download your content