Paris | English | Full-time
"International Events Management" specialisation
Your events master in a world-renowned Business School
This International Events Management speciality trains managers to work in the events sector, organising and promoting public or professional events in France or abroad.
Learn to lead change while being socially and environmentally responsible. Design and propose participative experiences that engage the public while fostering collective intelligence.
Whether face-to-face or remote, events should be used as powerful tools for developing close relationships with stakeholders and strengthening cooperation within companies.
This course is aimed at students wishing to work for companies in the fields of meetings strategy, experience design and event programming. This comprehensive programme, combined with constant exposure to a multicultural and international environment, enables students to develop a wide range of skills. This year is also rich in consulting projects and discoveries, thanks to talks given by experts in the profession..
Laura Litre VALENTIN
Events master programme
The International Events Management specialisation of the Master in Management - Top 100 of the best Masters in Management worldwide in the Financial Times and QS rankings - consists of the following subjects:
- Meeting strategies for social transformation
- Design Thinking
- Local innovative ecosystems (territorial approach)
- Corporate creativity leadership
- Digital social experience
- Live social experience
- Innovative social experience
- Event management as a complex project
- Event sustainability
- Advanced event management skills
- Event experience and performance
With courses such as event management as a complex Project, tackle all the issues involved in managing an event project (assets, stakeholders, decision-making, evaluation) and the operational management of the event (resources, sponsorship, venues, volunteering, organisation, etc.). With the event sustainability course, integrate environmental issues into your events' organisation (impact on planning, design and operational management).
Work experience during the events master
Professionalise yourself throughout your course with the EM Normandie's Master in Management, by multiplying internships, missions and challenges based on real company cases.
During the final year, gain work experience and develop skills in a variety of event management areas:
- Case studies or consultancy projects
- Work placement in a company in France or abroad
- Final dissertation and research methodology
- Career Path support
Career opportunities after the Master's in event management
This programme opens up a range of employment opportunities in various business, associative or locally based activities:
- Content / public relations / community strategy
- Partnership / marketing / communications / strategic planning
- Meeting and event design & planning
- Collective intelligence methods in CSR / innovation agencies or departments
Become a project manager or junior consultant in corporate departments, consulting firms, associations or local agencies, practicing the above-mentioned activities.