Paris | English | Full-time
"Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle" specialisation
Your luxury degree in a world-renowned Business School
With the Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle specialisation, become an expert in marketing, communication and digital marketing in all areas of the luxury and lifestyle sector. From fashion to perfumes, from luxury hospitality to haute cuisine.
Develop your vision as a 360° marketing manager in an international context. Become familiar with the Luxury culture and market, learn to understand the expectations of Luxury customers, learn to master social media and become a highly-skilled manager in the field of Luxury.
Christian Dior and Granville, Coco Chanel and the brand's flagship store in Deauville, the legendary Le Normandie ocean liner, the Barrière and Deauville Group, the Cosmetic Valley, the history of luxury 'made in Normandy' is not something new, and it is on the basis of this geographical anchoring that we created the M2 Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle. Furthermore, with EM Normandie possessing unparalleled expertise in the fields of marketing and digital technology, we have elected to place digital training at the heart of our programme, so as to align ourselves perfectly with the issues currently faced within the luxury sector.
Élodie DE BOISSIEU
Luxury degree programme
The Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle specialisation of the Master in Management - Top 100 of the best Masters in Management worldwide in the Financial Times and QS rankings - consists of the following subjects:
- Brand management in Luxury
- Ethics and sustainability in Luxury
- Comparative strategies in Luxury
- Supply chain management and sourcing
- Corporate and event communication
- Social media, e-reputation and influence in Luxury
- Digital marketing strategy and project
- Web development in Luxury
- Experiential Luxury
- Experimentation with "digital native" monobrands
- The new consumers of Luxury
- HR policy in an international environment
- International legal environment for Luxurybrands
Work experience during the luxury degree
Professionalise yourself throughout your course with the EM Normandie's Master in Management, by multiplying internships, missions and challenges based on real company cases.
During the final year, accumulate professional experience and develop advanced management and marketing skills in the luxury sector:
- Consulting project to analyse a brand strategy and embody it through a virtual brand influencer.
- 1 consulting project to set up a digital marketing strategy for a luxury brand.
- 1 consulting project to audit the corporate communication policy of a luxury brand and conceptualise and implement a 360° event for the brand.
1 consulting project co-constructed with Institut National des Métiers d’Arts and Entreprises du Patrimoine Vivant.
- 1 week-long business challenge to “create a digital native monobrand (direct-to-consumer) in the Luxury sector from “scratch “.
- 1 week-long challenge to design the perfect customer experience for a luxury brand.
- 1 workshop on the sustainability of luxury.
- Internship: 6 months in a luxury company starting in May.
- Professional thesis based on a luxury marketing field of research.
Career opportunities after the luxury degree
With the specialisation "Marketing and Digital in Luxury and Lifestyle", land your dream job in the luxury industry in an international context:
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Events Manager
- CRM Manager
- Category Manager
- Retail Manager
- Merchandising Manager
- Traffic Manager
- eCommerce Manager
- Community Manager
- Corporate Communication Manager.