Post-master degree (MS®) Supply Chain, Logistics and Innovation
After a 4 or 5-year Degree
The programme aims to train experts capable of managing value-based global supply chains, implement efficient logistics efficient logistics strategies, to manage international flows, in the face of technological and managerial innovations.
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- A programme that meets the new market expectations thanks to digital technology
- Training given in Le Havre, enabling close collaboration with industrialists and port players in the context of challenges, seminars and company visits
- Participation in the Annual Logistics Forum, opening up opportunities to meet professionals and obtain job offers
Nowadays, knowing how to manage logistic operations and a Supply Chain that focuses on the needs of the customer requires an ability to adapt quickly to technological innovations. This programme provides the keys to new methods of managing logistics and global logistics chains.
Assistant Professor in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Introduction to the Supply Chain
- Purchasing and supply management
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse and distribution management
- Demand and production management
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Process and flow management
- Quality management
- Logistics audit
- Research methodology
- Professional techniques
- Career path
Logistics process modelling (8 weeks)
- Management of international trade operations
- Sustainable logistics strategies
- Customs procedures
- Multimodal transport
- Maritime transport and business strategies
- Port Operations Management
- Logistics and information systems
- SAP project (software) and Escape Game
- Digital project management
- Digitalisation and value chain management
- Risk and crisis management in Industry 4.0
Optimisation of logistic processes (8 weeks)
- Fresh connection
Online simulation game of supply chain management
- Visit to the port of le havre
- 6-month internship
In france or internationally
- Professional thesis
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
The programme provides all the essential knowledge in the key areas of Logistics and Operations Management.
Coordination in Supply Chain management
Logistics and international trade
Logistics and new technologies
Supply Chain management and innovations
- Master's degree or equivalent ("Bac+ 5" or 5 years after secondary education / Baccalaureate)
- 4-year undergraduate degree with 3 years of professional experience (internships excluded).
- If French is not the candidate’s first language, a language certification (DELF/DALF = C1)
- Exceptionally the admissions board may accept applications that do not meet the formal criteria listed above but appear exceptional on other aspects (academic excellence, community work, international experience, internships, etc.)
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Guide d'utilisation de la plateforme de candidature
Eligibility for application
The programme is open to students holding the following degrees:
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandy application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Industrial Operations Manager
- Flow manager
- Logistics Project Manager
- Digital Innovation Manager
- Port Operations Manager
General information about the employment market
The Logistics and Transport sector is enjoying great momentum and is performing well. While today it already accounts for more than 2 million jobs in France, the market is expected to grow by around 1.5% per year. The constant growth of e-commerce backed up by the associated new technologies and new consumer habits, and the impact of Big Data, are boosting development (green logistics, reverse logistics, last mile logistics) and are compelling companies, and in particular industrial businesses, to rethink their organisation and their systems. New skills are required, such as transversality, with a greater capacity to evolve within an international and multi-cultural environment in which mobility and the ability to bring virtual teams together are the keys to success.
Data on the professional integration of 2021 graduates following the the job placement survey conducted in 2022:
Net employment rate: 83%.
50% of working students found a job before graduation. graduation.
100% of working graduates found a job in less than 4 months
86% are satisfied with their first job
Average gross annual salary with bonuses: €41,200
Tuition fees and funding
- MS Supply Chain, Logistics and Innovation: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
- €50 charged to candidates in order to study their profile
- The contribution to CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus), amounting to €95, by connecting to the dedicated plaftorm.
Various options are offered to students to fund their studies:
- Grants: Campus France
- Country of origin scholarships for international students
- Paid student jobs offered by the School’s Junior Enterprise and Jobs Services
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Tuition Fees for 2023-2024
Download the brochure
NewsSee all the news
EM Normandie in the top 20 of Le Point’s 2023 business school ranking
27 February 2023
EM Normandie obtains AMBA accreditation for its Master in Management and now…
16 December 2022
Eduniversal 2023 MS & MSc ranking: 13 EM Normandie programmes ranked
23 February 2023
EM Normandie is the 85th best European business school according to the…
01 December 2022