I come from overseas: am I entitled to specific aid?

Coming to study in metropolitan France for students from overseas is not always easy: distance from family and friends - new school - new accommodation - new lifestyle... Fortunately there are many ways to facilitate your arrival:

  • The allocation of a "referent" student from overseas who is currently living in metropolitan France: to advise you on the steps to take and to reassure you about your arrival
  • Priority for obtaining accommodation in university halls of residence to facilitate your integration
  • The CROUS grant is maintained for certain students during the major university holidays
  • Partial or total coverage of travel to France: thanks to the Overseas Mobility Passport (PME) of the Agence de l'Outre-Mer pour la Mobilité (LADOM). This coverage applies for the entire duration of your studies within the limit of one round trip per year.

Financial aid from the regions and Overseas France

Find all the information here