Master in Management programme for international students
Join the EM Normandie Master's Programme and train for excellence! Build a future that suits you thanks to its flexible course based on international orientation, professionalisation and personal development.
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- Benefit from a 100% flexible course on 6 campuses in France, the UAE, England and Ireland.
- Enjoy an increasingly immersive, interactive, gamified and personalised learning experience.
- Develop your international mindset: +200 partner universities, +1000 international students, 100% English courses and dual-degrees available.
- Pre-specialise in the first year with a choice of 4 options.
- Specialise in the last year by joining one of the 17 specialisations, including 10 taught in English and 10 in a work-study programme.
- Test your knowledge in the real world of business: assignments, challenges, internships, 1 or 2 years of work-study... (under certain conditions) and create your own company with the EM Normandie Incubator.
- Get involved in community life with +100 Community Projects.
- Training registered with the RNCP under the code 34759.
- Top 80 in the Financial Times ranking.
- Top 100 in the QS ranking.
The Master in Management (Programme Grande École) is the pinnacle of French excellence! This two-year course is delivered by high-level academics. Its provides regular opportunities to gain real-world experience and gives students a solid basis of general skills, enabling them to specialise in a profession with good future prospects. Moreover, this is a Master's degree recognised worldwide and a gateway to global opportunities.
Master in Management (Programme Grande École) Director
The EM Normandie Master in Management (Programme Grande École), is a training of excellence. Internationally recognised, it ranked among the best Masters in Management in the world:
Joining this course allows you to acquire solid managerial knowledge. It offers you the opportunity to build a professional project that matches your ambitions and guarantees your employability.
This programme is open to holders of a 3 or 4-year undergraduate degree via application form based on student's qualification.
Expertise and International Track
Le Havre campus
Core courses and one specialisation of choice:
Supply Chain Management
Real consulting mission on behalf of a companyou
Le Havre or Oxford campus
100% in English - TOEIC ≥ 790 / IELTS ≥ 6
Two-three months in France or internationally
Functional internship linked to the career plan
Optional professional and personal development year
Six-month internship with a company in France or internationally
And of choice :
- Six-months of professional experience under an employment contract*
- Six-months of humanitarian experience under a volunteer contract*
- A six-month business startup project with the InsIDE student Incubator
* Experience subject to administrative authorisation
Choose from 17 specialisation in French or in Englishou
100% English at a university or partner school (in France or internationally)
Consultancy Project with a company
Linked to the specialisation
Six months in France or internationally Internship for beginning of working life
Semesters 1 and 2
Choose a main area of study:
- Purchasing/Supply Chain
- Digital Marketing
- Business development and negotiation
Rythm: you alternate 1 week at school followed by 3 weeks working in a company
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Non-French diploma holders: access via application form
The programme is open to students who hold a non-French degree obtained after at least three years of higher education outside France (Licence degree, Bachelor’s degree, Benke...).
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83
Due to the covid-19 situation and the closure of some Exams Centres, we do offer the possibility for the candidate to take a Language Test online, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information : firstname.lastname@example.org.
User's guide for application form
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next 2021-2022 admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandy application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
French diploma holders: Passerelle 2 National Test Bank
The Passerelle 2 National Test Bank is common to 10 French Business Schools. It is open to all students who hold a French undergraduate degree of 3 or 4 years minimum and in any specialisation.
Further information here
The opportunities of the Master in Management
are satisfied with their 1st job
Net employment rate
of graduates in employment found a job within 3 months
Breakdown of annual gross salaries (including bonuses)
Sectors of activity
22%Consulting, Audit firms
22%Trade, Distribution, Transport
19%Finance, Banking, Insurance
22%Trade, Business Development
17%Finance, Management, Accounting
9%Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing
> 5,000 employees
250 à 5,000 employees
Small and medium-sized companies
10 à 249 employees
< 10 employees
Professional integration survey 2022
Professional Integration Survey carried out on behalf of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE) by EM Normandie and the EM Normandie Alumni Association in February and March 2022. The response rate from Class of 2021 Master in Management graduates was of 69%. The progression rates quoted refer to the Professional Integration Survey 2021.
Tuition fess and funding
- M1 (Year 1): €12,500
- Off-Campus Optional Year: €1,000
- M2 (Year 2): €12,500
Various options are offered to students to fund their studies:
- Grants: Campus France
- Country of origin scholarships for international students
- Paid student jobs offered by the School’s Junior Enterprise and Jobs Services
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Application fees for 2023-2024
For non-French diploma holders: €50
Tuition Fees for 2023-2024
Compulsory Contribution: CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus): €95 to be paid on the CVEC platform. Learn more
Membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association (not mandatory): €575
. This membership fee gives you access to all services and a life membership.
Get the brochure
NewsSee all the news
EM Normandie in the top 20 of Le Point’s 2023 business school ranking
27 February 2023
EM Normandie’s Master in Management in the top three 5-year post-baccalaureate…
12 December 2022
EM Normandie is the 85th best European business school according to the…
01 December 2022
Figaro Etudiant's 2023 Business School Ranking: EM Normandie ranked second best…
23 November 2022