Join the Bachelor International Management in the 3rd year and train for positions with a pronounced international dimension. Imagine the study path that suits you best: campuses, expatriations, options...
The Bachelor International Management is a programme designed to train operational managers capable of working in an international context.
Co-Founder of LINPACT
A 2016 graduate of EM Normandie, Mégane Fleury co-created Linpact, an eco-luxury ready-to-wear brand #MadeInFrance in Linen! Mégane and her associates want to revolutionise the way we consume and, above all, to raise awareness of the environmental and social issues of the textile industry. That's all it takes
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- Benefit from a flexible course: choose your campuses and expatriations, and also an option in the 3rd year.
- Enjoy an ever more immersive, interactive, gamified and personalised learning experience.
- Develop your international mindset: 70+ partner universities, 1,000+ international students, up to 3 years of study in France and up to 2 years at a partner university, 100% English language courses and double-degrees possible.
- Test your knowledge in the real world of business: assignments, challenges, business game, up to 6 months of internships, 1 year of work-study... (under certain conditions) and create your own company with the EM Normandie Incubator.
- Get involved in community life with 100+ Associative and Community Projects.
- Title registered with the RNCP level 6 registered under the code RNCP36813.
- Writing Workshop
- Academic Integrity
- Legal Culture
- Documentary Resources
- Professional Socialisation
- International Business Law
- International Press Review
- International Marketing
- Maritime Law
- Management of International Teams
- French Written Test
- Career Path
- Foreign Language 2
- Business Ethics
- Financial Analysis
- Business Plan
- Business Game
- International Trade
- Maritime Transport
- Multi-modal Transport
- Supply Chain Management
- Data Analysis
- Logistics 4.0
- Academic Integrity
- Foreign Language 2
- In-company Challenge
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
In Le Havre
A period of integration and refresher training in management is planned at the beginning of the year for students entering the programme.
3-to-5 months in France or abroad (compulsory)
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
The programme is open to students, who hold a non-French degree obtained after at least three years of higher education outside France (Licence degree, Bachelor’s degree, Benke...). The age limit is set at 25 years old.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandy application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
- Spend more than 2 years abroad
- Follow your course 100% in English, on our campuses
- Obtain a double degree in a partner university, in France or abroad
- Spend 2 years on a work-study contract (under specific conditions)
- Follow your course 100% in English, on our campuses.
- In the 1st year, consolidate and refine your management knowledge.
- In the 2nd year, access the MSc® programme in the specialisation of your choice.
net employment rate
of graduates in employment found a job within 3 months
of graduates in employment found a job before graduation
is involved in international activities
are satisfied with their 1st job
are satisfied with the training received at EM Normandie
> 5,000 employees
250 to 5,000 employees
Small and medium sized companies
10 à 249 employees
< 10 employees
27%Trade, Business Development
13%Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing
7%Finance, Management, Accounting
Graduates in further studies
82%are purchasing further studies
71%Joined the EM Normandie Master in Management
93%are in work-study programme
Types of further studies
MS ou MSc12%
The Bachelor's degree is a short and professional course, well adapted to the needs of companies, guaranteeing rapid integration into working life or further study towards a Master's degree.
The EM Normandie Master in Management:
Choose from more than 40 possibilities of tailor-made courses: specialisations, double degrees, work-study, optional year, etc.
Find out more about the Master in Management
The EM Normandie Two-year MSc Track:
Master the challenges of globalisation, digital transformation and sustainable development and provide effective support to organisations on these issues.
Find out more about the Two-year MSc Track
Professional integration survey 2023
Tuition fees and funding
- BMI Year 3: €9,000
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Application fees for 2023-2024
For non-French diploma holders: €50
Tuition Fees for 2023-2024
Compulsory Contribution: CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus): €95 to be paid on the CVEC platform. Learn more
Membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association (not mandatory): €575 . This membership fee gives you access to all services and a life membership.
Get the brochure