Paris | English | Work-study
"Digital Strategy and Innovation" specialisation
Your digital strategy degree in a world-renowned Business School
With the Digital Strategy and Innovation specialisation, become a professional capable of supporting organisations in their digital transformation and exploiting its potential.
Learn to :
- Understand digital technologies and their business challenges
- Manage or support innovation and transformation projects driven by digital technologies
- Implement a digital marketing diagnosis and strategy
- Acquire interpersonal skills and behaviours likely to facilitate integration into a company
- Work in a multicultural context and demonstrate a sufficient command of at least one foreign language
The main originality of the Digital Strategy and Innovation specialisation lies in its dual-skill positioning, which opens up a variety of professional prospects, as evidenced by the diversity of jobs held by graduates. Students acquire a broad understanding of the challenges posed by digital technologies for companies and develop methodological and technical skills that are important for their employability. Because of the diversity of the courses and the skills targeted, success in this course requires intellectual agility, curiosity and a marked interest in the constantly evolving digital economy.
Mehmet A. ORHAN
Digital strategy programme
The Digital Strategy and Innovation specialisation of the Master in Management - Top 100 of the best Masters in Management worldwide in the Financial Times and QS rankings - consists of the following subjects:
- Digital workplace and managing fluid teams
- Recent technological applications and societal challenges
- Managing digital risks and cybersecurity
- Legal and ethical perspectives
- Fundamental of corporate strategy
- Measuring performance in digital business
- Digital innovation and consulting
- Digital marketing techniques
- Branding in the digital world
- Digital distribution and operations management
- Value proposition through environment, social and governance strategy
By following the course dedicated to traffic management, learn to define and implement an effective visibility, attraction and conversion strategy for a website. With lessons on strategies for the digital age, learn to optimise a website to improve its natural and paid visibility, to use web platforms (social networks, Google Ads, emailing), to create and manage advertising campaigns and to interpret the data.
Work experience during the digital strategy degree programme
Professionalise yourself throughout your course with the EM Normandie's Master in Management, by multiplying the opportunities of internships, missions and challenges based on real company cases.
Spend up to 75% of your time in a company by opting for a work-study programme.
- Career management workshop
- Workshops & Groupwork
- 2-Day Innovation Challenge
- Professional thesis
Career opportunities after the digital strategy degree
With the specialisation "Digital Strategy and Innovation", get the job of your dreams in the digital field:
- Digital transformation consultant
- Digital strategy consultant
- SEA consultant, SEO project manager
- Social media consultant, Influence marketing manager
- Acquisition manager
- Web marketing manager
- Digital ecosystem manager
- Digital project manager
- E-commerce project manager
- e-business project manager
- Product owner
- Product Specialist & Store Coordinator
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Analytics & Optimisation Analyst
- Junior business analyst
- International CRM Project Manager
- Key account manager, Business developer
- Web marketing courses
The advantages of a work-study programme
By following your Master's degree in a work-study programme over 1 or 2 years, you can put your knowledge into practice in a professional context, benefit from the status of an employee by receiving a salary, benefit from an exemption from school fees and even find your first job before the end of your studies.
Thanks to a complete immersion in a company, develop your ability to take initiatives, to act as a leader and to work in a team, all of which are essential skills to succeed professionally as a future manager.