Master of Science (MSc) International Marketing and Business Development
After a 3 or 4-year Degree
The MSc International Marketing and Business Development is designed to provide expertise in International Business as well as Marketing methods and techniques. The programme is tailored towards helping you develop your future international career and prepares you to manage and lead international business projects.
- Strong points
- Tuition fees and funding
- Courses taught 100% in English, while students are based in France in a very international environment.
- Knowledge and competencies enhanced by a cross-cultural dimension.
- Daily practice in cross-cultural issues thanks to the presence of many different nationalities.
- A real-life training in business negotiation on a daily basis.
- Courses given by lecturers from a variety of countries and experts in Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supplies, International Business, Cross-cultural Management and Web-marketing.
- Network through business dating and company meetings.
This programme is the subject of a partnership agreement between EM Normandie and AASTMT (Egypt).
The programme prepares students for a smooth and successful integration into the professional world. It is designed as a combination of theoretical business insights through lectures and seminars and practical implementations of business issues through company visits and business challenges. Students progress within a true international environment while building their hard and soft skills in perfect harmony with the requirements of the job market.
Assistant Professor in Organisational Theory
- A business game: decision-making in an international context
- 2 two-weeks business challenges: negotiation and/or international marketing
- 4-to-6-month internship in France or internationally
Evaluation criteria for the course
All components of the student's education are evaluated: academic learnings, internships, missions, challenges, dissertations, study stays in partner universities. For academic learnings, continuous assessment generally accounts for 40% and the final exam accounts for the remaining 60%. Evaluations may also take the form of case studies, role-playing, group work, etc. Professionalisation (work-study, internships, missions, challenges) and, where appropriate, the corresponding report, will be evaluated jointly by the teaching team and the company.
International Marketing: case studies
International operations management
International Payment Means
International Logistics Operations
International Business Negotiation
International Market Research Techniques
Digital marketing and services marketing
E-commerce, Web-Marketing and Mobile
International Services Marketing
New Product Development
International business development
Strategy and Company International Development
International Project Management
International marketing and business development in practice
French language & culture
- Candidates must hold a four-year degree in Higher Education (4-year Bachelor Degree, BBA, Master 1, or equivalent). Other profiles may be accepted in derogation from these criteria.
- This programme is also available over two years for candidates who hold a three-year in Higher Education level (3-year Bachelor Degree, BMI, licence, or equivalent). Tuition fees on request.
- Application files submitted are reviewed with special attention paid to the seriousness of the file and the quality of the academic and/or professional profile.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview via Skype. This interview helps clarify the applicants profile, their projects, their objectives. The final admission decision (offered or denied admission) is communicated a few days after this interview.
- Admitted candidates are notified formally and invited to make a down payment, later on deducted from the tuition fees. This initial payment confirms the candidate's seat in the programme and an unconditional letter of admission is then issued.
Well-being and Inclusion
Inclusion of students with disabilities
For several years now, EM Normandie has been committed to the inclusion of students with disabilities and has been striving to make it as easy as possible for them to learn, to continue their studies, to live socially within the school and to find employment. Specific training for its teachers and support services, school facilities, digital accessibility, etc. EM Normandie promotes values of equal opportunities and respect for differences, through the sharing of an inclusive culture and the continuous development of its practices. Are you disabled or have a chronic disabling illness? We can provide you with comprehensive support, whether it be in the context of your classes/exams, your search for internships, work-study programmes or jobs, or even in preparing for your expatriation.
Selection based on application file and individual motivation interview.
Guide d'utilisation de la plateforme de candidature
Eligibility for application
More information about the Two-year MSc Track : 2-year MSc.
No English language test score is required for students holding a degree from an English-speaking university. For other applicants, language requirements are: TOEIC 790, IELTS 6, TOEFL 83.
Due to the covid-19 situation and the closure of some Exams Centres, we do offer the possibility for the candidate to take a Language Test online if needed for their application to one of our programme ; don’t hesitate to contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for our students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, places in our programmes are limited. The number of remaining places is reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
The application deadline for the next admission session is every 15th of the month.
In addition to the EM Normandie application form, international candidates must approach their local Campus France office to facilitate the process of obtaining their visa. Once the down payment has been received, the School will help International students with their visa procedures and search for accommodation.
- 83% net employment rate
- 74% in executive employment
- 94% on permanent contracts
- 24% work internationally
- 60% of students in employment found a job before graduating; 86% of
- graduates in employment found a job within 4 months
- 92% satisfied with their first job
- Average gross annual salary including bonuses in similar roles : €41.850
General information about the employment market
Although international trade in goods has continued to drop during the third quarter of 2019, the industry is still flourishing. Employees with dual skill sets: Marketing/Digital Marketing and International Trade are sought after to thrive in new business environments (digital transformation, globalisation, etc.).
Examples of positions
Product Manager, Category Manager, International Brand Manager, International Sales Manager, International Project Manager, International Marketing Consultant, Export/Import Manager, Zone Manager, Business Analyst, Subsidiary Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketer.
Integration of graduates
Employment data for 2019, 2020 and 2021 graduates (based on the 2022 employability survey):
Example of companies where our graduates work
Mondelez International, Kantarmedia, Procter&Gamble, Thalès, Vivendi, Accor, Cisco international, Hènaff, Lactalis, Bouygues, Havas Media.
Tuition fees and funding
- MSc International Marketing and Business Development: €14,500
Tuition fees include the membership fee for EM Normandie Alumni Association, which gives you access to all services and a life membership.
- €50 charged to candidates in order to study their profile
- The contribution to CVEC (Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus), amounting to €95, by connecting to the dedicated plaftorm.
Various options are offered to students to fund their studies:
- Grants: Campus France
- Country of origin scholarships for international students
- Paid student jobs offered by the School’s Junior Enterprise and Jobs Services
International payment methods
We are a partner of the Flywire platform
This online tool facilitates the procedures of international students by offering the following services:
- Online tracking of transfers
- Payment in the national currency, which reduces costs
- Choice of many payment methods
Tuition Fees for 2023-2024
Download your content
NewsSee all the news
EM Normandie in the top 20 of Le Point’s 2023 business school ranking
27 February 2023
EM Normandie obtains AMBA accreditation for its Master in Management and now…
16 December 2022
Eduniversal 2023 MS & MSc ranking: 13 EM Normandie programmes ranked
23 February 2023
EM Normandie is the 85th best European business school according to the…
01 December 2022